Rotary Club of Wellington
Privacy Statement, 22 April 2021
This is a privacy statement from The Rotary Club of Wellington. It applies to personal information collected in relation to Rotary Club of Wellington events.
We collect personal information from you, including:
- contact information.
- billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Promote current and future Rotary Club of Wellington events.
- Contact people about the Rotary Club of Wellington events they are attending including with security information and final event details.
- Confirm attendee details for people attending Rotary Club of Wellington events.
Besides our members, we share this information with:
- Events Pronto (or other secure event management software company), and
- Venue security providers.
Providing some information is optional. However, where this information is required by the venue, if you choose not to provide your name and contact details, we'll be unable to complete security requirements, confirm event details, and issue updates on future events. This may mean you are unable to attend the event.
We take our privacy responsibilities seriously. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.