Nonsuch Consulting Jumbo Tennis 2018
Fri 02 Mar 2018, 12:00 pm
Fri 02 Feb 2018, 08:00 pm
Renouf Tennis Centre
60 Brooklyn Rd, Mount Cook
Charity Causes, Rotary Event, Fundraising, Projects Causes
Earlybird $550 + GST per team if paid before 1 February 2018, $650 + GST per team thereafter
Rotary Club of Wellington's biggest fundraising event of the year is back again! This year it is going to be bigger and better than ever. We have more teams, more sponsors and more charities.
Register your team of four to experience this high spirited, fun and exciting event, first introduced to Wellington in 2008 by the Rotary Club of Wellington. Oversize rackets and the same rules as Table Tennis make Jumbo Tennis a corporate fun
Nowhere else will you find courts full of camaraderie with fantastic friendly hosts providing delicious drinks and delectable food on a balmy Friday afternoon whilst supporting important local charities Tennis Central,
Wellington Children’s Hospital & the Ākina Foundation - growing social enterprise across New Zealand.
Registrations close 17 February 2018. Teams of four are $650 + GST with an
Follow lead-up progress on our Facebook page.
Jumbo Tennis Wellington is a Rotary fundraising initiative brought to you with the primary support of Nonsuch Consulting Services, New Zealand’s leading project, programme and portfolio management consulting company. Ensure your corporate strategy, vision, ideas, concepts and goals get delivered. Successfully. 100% of the time. Ensure it is done in a pragmatic, straightforward and pleasant manner. 100% of the time.
Check them out more at www.nonsuch.co
- When: Friday 2nd March 2018
- Registration closes 1:00pm, games commence 1:30pm
- Where: Renouf Tennis Centre Wellington (Brooklyn Road) Get directions.
- Costumes: Get dressed up in the biggest brightest or cleverest frocks you can find, make it fun and be into win.
- Raffle: our famous raffle is running again this year.
- Non-marking shoes must be worn!
- Parking vouchers will be provided for participants
- Alcohol will not be served to minors (bring ID)
- Be at your court on time – three points will be awarded per minute to the present team for every minute the opponent is late.
- Participants will be well watered and fed thanks to: Tuatara, Lebanese food truck and much more.
How to Play - including rules