The Rotary Club of Wellington is a high impact service organisation of business, professional and community leaders who come together through commitment to Rotary’s ideal of service above self and a leaders of positive social change in Wellington, New Zealand and beyond.
Corporate Membership in the Rotary Club of Wellington
The Club has created corporate membership to recognise the growing emphasis that corporates place on social responsibility and to provide the opportunity to connect with organisations and philanthropic activities that are leading positive social change in our communities.
The benefits of Corporate Membership
- A business partnership that includes participation in a long-term service organisation capable of assessing and responding to a diverse range of needs within the community;
- Increased awareness and profile of the corporate within the wider community as a supporter of social enterprise, social responsibility and philanthropy through association with Rotary and its programmes;
- Access to the Rotary charitable network;
- Participation in Rotary projects, with RCW providing the leadership and co-ordination expertise;
- The opportunity to host Rotary meetings;
- Leadership development opportunities for up-and-coming executives;
- Team building opportunities for senior executives to work with younger associates on philanthropic activities outside the corporate environment;
- Enhancement of the connection that younger professionals will have to their organisation and its ideals;
- Publicity for your organisation through our website with links to your web pages:
- Not a significant cost to the organisation.
Corporate Membership Criteria
Membership belongs to your organisation. Your organisation will nominate one primary member who must be part of the organisation’s senior leadership team and may have up to three employee associate members, selected by you. The organisation may replace members as it sees fit.
All members are subject to the Club’s Code of Conduct and the Guiding Principles of Rotary and the Four Way Test.
All members may attend club functions, with no minimum attendance requirement, allowing the flexibility you may need with busy work commitments. We do believe that regular attendance gives the best opportunities to network and fully embrace the philanthropic nature of our contribution to the wider community.
Corporate membership fees are $3,000 per annum, plus GST. Costs for lunches and functions are additional.
We would be happy to host you at one of our weekly meetings and hope you will seriously consider corporate membership. If there is anything we can do to help with your application please let us know. The online application form is available here.
Not-for-corporate memberships available on request. Enquire here.