2017 Rotary Wellington Science Prize Winners
In 1999, the Rotary Club of Wellington made a grant of $20,000 to Victoria University to fund prizes for the top student in each of the nine first year science disciplines.
The winners for the 2017 prizes were:
- Kate Meads for Biology
- Ruth Holness for Computer Science
- Jordan Barret for Mathematics
- Daniel Wrench for Statistics and Geology
- Brooke Nicholls for Chemistry
- Hannah Glover for Geography
- Rebecca Newman for Geography
- Natasha Goldsworthy for Physics
- Linda Martis for Psychology
We wish these promising young students the greatest success in their chosen disciplines.